The party went screamingly well until Methos, my darling wolf-child, decided to climb on the roof of the washing room. Yes, apparently wolves can climb up walls. It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't in danger of breaking all four legs or worse. A piece of meat did the trick and he came down in a blur of white fur. Sam didn't relieve himself on anyone's leg and that is a bonus. I'm so happy that the party is over and done with until next year...
Got up this morning and decided that I need to extend my tattoo, so if the tattooist has an opening today I will certainly be adding to my existing art. I'm very excited...not thinking of the pain right now, can't be worse than a child's party.
Went to see Harry Potter yesterday, yes, I confess to that sin, but there is no other fantasy movie showing right now and I am not in the mood for an Angelina Jolie fest or a movie about someone named after a potato. So, HP wasn't too bad, but it has now of course caused the serious problem of me having to watch the next one too to find out what happens (I don't read the books) - don't tell anyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment