Monday, February 27, 2012

Erm....not sure...

Fred and Melissa had second thoughts about answering the advert. '$1000 for finding Elvis'...
"What a strange advert to find here" Melissa said "let's do it!"
"But what if it's a hoax?" A sharpei with more wrinkles than Mick Jagger strolled in holding its owner on a leash.
" I have conquered space. This will be a piece of cake."
"Yes, but finding Elvis is ridiculous."
"That's what they said about aliens, but I did it!"
"Oh all right, I suppose we could give it a shot. After all, that's what I did when I transplanted the mouse brain into George Bush. I gave it a shot of Jack and see, it was alive!"
"Well what are we waiting for?I've still got my space suit in the car. We can pick up a few supplies on the way."
"On the way where?"
"The final frontier..."
"What are you talking about?"
"You should know, you're the one who gave me Captain Kirk's brain."
A small fluffy poodle jumped onto Fred's lap and sniffed his face.
"Look Melissa, the doggy likes me!"
"Yes Fred, it's the wolf ears I transplanted last week. They think you're one of them. Get the car. We have a thousand dollars to make."


No comments:

Post a Comment